PCMH Congress is the conference for medical neighbors working together to provide the highest level of coordinated care.
Now in its second year, the PCMH Congress is the National Committee for Quality Assurance's (NCQA) official conference for leaders dedicated to redesigning the care delivery system and achieving the Triple Aim through the patient-centered medical home model of care.
Be sure to join us in 2016 for an expanded educational program focused on the Medical Neighborhood, with specialized tracks and even more opportunities to network with high-level executives throughout the care delivery system.
- Gain an understanding of the stages of the PCMH transformation process and the Medical Neighborhood model
- Network with experts and peers across the care continuum to learn, share and identify best practices for improving the delivery of patient care
- Connect with other healthcare stakeholders to create and maintain critical Medical Neighborhood linkages
- Learn about the value of Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP), and Patient-Centered Connected Care Recognition programs and how to leverage them for your organization
- Earn CME, CNE, and CPE credits, along with maintenance of certification credits for PCMH Certified Content Experts (CCEs)
- Discover relevant solutions and engage with companies in the PCMH Congress Exhibit Hall